Human Rights First is working with a group of retired military leaders to try to build support to close Guantanamo and try terrorist suspects in civilian courts. This week we’re in Pennsylvania and Delaware, as a first stop in this campaign trail, talking with congressional candidates from both sides of the aisle.
- The Hill covered these meetings in its campaign blog
- Listen to Generals Hoar and Krulak on Pennsylvania radio
- Read their op-ed in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- The Morning Call, in Allentown, covered the story
- The Huffington Post featured their response to President Bush’s statements about waterboarding
Watch a video of many of them speaking against the politics of fear: